Enjoy this tour where you will learn about the production of cava, one of the most famous Catalan products, or wine in the Penedès region. Discover the virtues of biodynamic cultivation while we visit the vineyards; learn how wine is made combining ancient and modern techniques in the barrel room and cellar and delve into the wide range of aromas and flavors through a tasting of wines and cavas. The visit includes:
- Welcome and presentation of the winery.
- Visit to the vineyards and introduction to biodynamic agriculture.
- Visit to the barrel room to learn how wine is made.
- Visit to the cellar to discover the cava production process.
- Wine and cava tasting with extra virgin olive oil accompanied by fuet and Manchego cheese.